Ascend into Darkness
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Itzal grinned at Mido and nodded, Very true. he said with conviction. Itzal had a very very dark past. Or so he thought. If he compared it to others it probably wasn't much more complicated than other people's lives. Just complicated in a different way. A way that involved many dead bodies and his broken mind. Maybe he hadn't come out worse than others, but he certainly didn't come out any better. But at least he had his new family at his back. And as Mido said, once he was family he always would be. Yes. Our family took me back in without a second thought. Itzal said with a genuine smile on his face.

Itzal grinned as he saw the male's eyes light up when he mentioned being a warrior. The man certainly seemed very passionate about it. Itzal could understand that. Fighting was a part of Itzal's life. Being a warrior was his role in life. He was an executioner, much like their Angela use to be. Now that she couldn't do such things, Itzal felt he should step up and offer her his services. Just as he offered everyone in the pack his services. But they had to trade for it. His Angela didn't have to trade anything. "I have a passion for it too. I've known for a long time what my place in life is. And now I'm extending that place in the pack. And now I'm offering my skills for the pack to use and for our leader to use." Itzal said. He needed to make his services known to his fellow packmates.

Itzal smirked when Mido mentioned training with Areon and Axelle, I should have guessed you know Axelle. I've seen her fight. She is a good fighter. He said, remembering the wound in his leg. And the minor wounds she had given him when she defended herself from Eztli. Good, cause I'm going to be joining y'all. Itzal smirked, knowing he would probably work with Mido later. He wondered what weapons Mido could teach Itzal to use. Itzal wanted to learn to use any weapon he could get his hands on. And he planned on getting his hands on lots of weapons.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread