Ascend into Darkness
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Sorry for the wait.

Itzal could feel a kind of companionship with the man. They had both dedicated their lives to fighting and being warriors. Itzal knew how much dedication and training that took. Neither man would likely back down from a fight. It was ingrained in their blood and both knew it. Which is why Itzal wasn't surprised by the Eligos' offer. Of course Mido would be willing to spar or train the lower warrior ranks. He wouldn't have the rank he did if he wasn't always willing to train or spar. But still, Itzal knew the offer was meant kindly and nodded, "Thanks. I might take you up on that offer some time." Itzal said with a grin before looking back the way he had come.

Itzal much preferred to keep his emotions inside and bottled up. He kept control of them until he could convince himself they didn't exist at times. He only ever let his anger show when it was very strong. And usually by that point he was in the process of fighting or killing someone. Itzal looked at Mido and nodded, "I believe I'll accompany you." He said, falling into step beside Mido. Itzal's mind usually kept his interest for a while. If he wasn't careful, he could get lost in his thoughts for to long. Then he usually worked himself up into a mood that left him feeling restless. So he was welcome for the distraction Mido presented by giving him someone to talk to that could also keep his mind off of....his mind.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread