Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::351

An amused smile made its way over the huskadore’s face. If Itzal had half the appreciation for weapons that Mido did, his jaw would drop the moment he ever set foot in his den. The male’s humble abode was more like a weapons factory. It was a place of dreams to some and a living nightmare to others; he himself rather enjoyed the feel of it. He had made his own makeshift shelves and racks to hold all the tools of the trade. The place really had his personal touches all over the place. Only someone else like him or remotely similar could appreciate the time he’d put into it.

The Eligos moved at pretty leisurely pace, he wasn’t required to be anywhere or do anything really. Following in suit the darker male walked alongside him, he noted the differences in their gait. They weren’t very far from home, an hour at a casual place, less if they moved quicker. The mutt really wasn’t in the mood to run; he’d already done enough today as it was.

The silence bothered him now even though he enjoyed for a little bit. I’m not up for more warrior talk but this silence sucks. Wondering what else they had to talk about he thought he came up with something the Zepar could relate to. So, know any cute girls? He asked looking at him with that man to man unspoken understanding. You know what I’m talk’n about. In Anathema he wondered about how many cute girls there really were, if there were any at all. Not that the females in the pack were unattractive, there was some kind of stipulation to the majority. Like they were taken already, or they weren’t interested in men something like that. He was a guy, unable to help thinking about that sort of thing. He really enjoyed a female’s company, even though he never had the chance to get serious with one or any for that matter. Women were nice to look at and they tended to be more intelligent and most times more engaging to talk to.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread