Ascend into Darkness
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here/div>

Itzal could appreciate the amount of work that went into collecting a good set of weapons. He himself was always trying to add to his collection. He didn't hang any in his den, carrying most of them with him. He had his sultan knives, his dagger, his throwing knives, and his katana with him nearly always. Eventually he would have to many to carry at one time and then he would display them in his den when they weren't in use. But for now he was constantly one the look out for more weapons to learn to use. Itzal loved knowing he had a variety of weapons within his reach that he knew how to use. It made him feel more complete.

Itzal moved beside Mido, their strides different but they managed to stay side by side. Itzal usually liked to move with a purpose but right now he was moving with the same relaxed pace at Mido. The thought of going back to his den didn't seem to exciting to him.

Itzal didn't mind the silence that much but he was happy for something for the two to talk about. And the subject was something Itzal could relate to. He looked at Mido with a grin and gave a knowing shrug. "Cute girls? I guess there are some cute ones though I much prefer girls a lot more sexy than cute." Itzal shrugged with a laugh. Itzal wasn't one for a serious relationship, except maybe with Axelle. But even if that happened, Itzal couldn't stop from sleeping with almost any willing female. "I have seen a few around that I find attractive but I haven't really spent any time with them since I've been back. Though I have talked to Panda, she seems nice. And Ayasha, though she is committed to her mate. Very committed." Itzal said with a chuckle. "What about you? You have been here for a while, and didn't just get back unlike me. Know anything about the female's in Anathema?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile. Itzal enjoyed female company without all the commitment or feelings. It was much simpler that way. At least it was in his opinion.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread