Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::

It wasn’t so much exactly what he meant when he asked if he knew any cute girls, but the general idea none the less. Any female really that he could consider attractive, the male had no age preference so long as they weren’t too young. Itzal mentioned a couple women within Anathema’s ranks. You’re right Panda is nice, very, but like Ayasha I’m pretty sure she is not available. Panda Behr was one of the first he met shortly after joining. The Zepar had asked if he knew about Anantheman females. Thinking of every female he could remember, he pondered the question. Interestingly enough it seems they’re always taken, or just not interested in men. The realization was kind of astonishing and a little disappointing. I guess that means if I want to meet women, I will end up searching outside of home. That might not necessarily be the case though. Frequently enough canines came and went male and female in gender.

The Eligos didn’t wish to dwell on it too much, though the idea was nice. The two came upon a large fallen tree, huffing he leapt high, placing his hands on the wood and vaulting himself over the obstacle. Maybe something will happen in time. Mido played with a knife twirling it through his fingers as they walked. A raven circled above head, crying through the tree tops. It bothered him, to the point where he may end it’s existence.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread