Ascend into Darkness
[html]
Hey, I'm so sorry for the wait! If I don't reply in 3 days, KICK ME, lol. Please!

Itzal realized that Mido was very right, most females in Anathema were taken or lesbians. Much like their leader and her lovely mate Charm. And Medusa, though Itzal didn't find the Serbian female very attractive, he still thought to mention her. Panda, Itzal had figured, was taken. The way her and the other dasa communicated, Itzal had picked up on something between them. And Ayasha was almost blindly devoted to her mate. Axelle was the only one that Itzal truly noticed in any sense of caring. And he had yet to see her since returning to the pack. He would have to stop by her den soon.

Itzal had to agree with Mido though, that it was surprising how few available women there were in Anathema. Itzal hopped up on the tree behind Mido and flipped off the log, landing with his knees bent to absorb the impact. Then he was back to walking along side Mido without hesitation. "Maybe. Just got to keep your eyes open I guess." Itzal had his eyes open and set. He would make Axelle his mate one day, though he wasn't in any rush.

Itzal glanced over at Mido and raised an eyebrow, "So what weapons do you know how to use?" Itzal asked, expecting the list to be a long one. This man was in the master warrior rank after all, so he should be well trained in numerous weapons.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread