Ascend into Darkness
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::300+ OOC::Yeah I'll end it here. We'll have to have another one down the road.

The Eligos watched the Zepar out the corner of his eye. He didn’t look all that impressed by what the mutt could use, and he was quite alright with that. It did take him a long while to get good at the weapons he could use. More than the training done with anyone else it was the work he put in on his own time, when no one was watching. No one would ever know the stages he went through to get better. He was at it nearly every day, rain or shine, snow or not, he never made excuses.

Itzal went into strong detail when answering the question. Mido nodded understanding what he was talking about. He sounded like a very close range combat kind of guy, there was nothing wrong with that but it could be kind of restricting at times. The smile on his maw grew bigger as the conversation dragged on. He clearly could see they would get along well, they were similar and different in the best of ways.

They were at the out reaches of Anathema, where there had been paths that went in every direction and only a couple of them went directly home. The dark wolf spoke again ready to go on his own way. Yeah, it was fun. He smiled when he said something about not making him mad. If you need something or nothing at all I’m generally available. I’ll see you around. Mido rarely got that mad for very good reason. It looked as though life wouldn’t be boring with Itzal amongst the ranks. He would keep him on his toes, especially as he got better. If he ever did challenge him, he would gladly welcome it, that was just the kind of guy he was. He liked his acquaintances exciting.

Table by Marie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread