Touring the grounds
[html]

Welcome To New Dawn! Word Count=400+

Shadow had some free time was was training again and running around keping his body sharp like a weapon. He did not fight much anymore and he wasn't in any danger but he liked to train. Just like Thana had a rutine and ran every morning he trained and ran and worked on everything and while he did this, he scouted the lands and hunted and did everything he could for his pack. He was always busy and as he was running around in Lupus form he saw a flight of birds take to the sky and he smelled the air and let out a low howl as he started in that direction. His tail moved lightly behind him in a gentle wag. He was always happy now that he had Anna and Thana in his life and the scent he was getting was a new one. He wanted to see who this was and welcome them like he did everyone and if he or she needed help then he would be all to happy to do so.

Shadow moved slowly and finally after a little walk he made it to the area where he had seen the birds and that was when he saw her. A woman was lowered down and feeding the birds. Shadow smiled and he walked close enough to where he could be heard and then he spoke lightly as he bowed his head and held no dominant stance in any way since he was not an Epsilon anymore, at least for now."Hello there, from your scent i would guess your new and I would like to welcome you to New Dawn. My name is Shadowfang, Its a pleasure to meet you" Shadow took a deep bow and smiled as he sat back down on his haunches and he tilted his head to the side as he looked to her. He was large and his bi colored yellow and blue eye made him a sight to behold and taking into consideration his fur was as dark as night would make for a intimidating sight but Shadow's smile removed that feel, he was far to nice and caring to ever be scary, unless of course you were his enemy or threatened his loved ones or pack.

Shadow's tail swayed behind him as he looked her over and he thought that since she was in Optime form that he better do the same so it wasn't odd to right before her eyes he shifted and it took mear moments and then he was standing tall at exactly 8"0 tall and he nodded lightly while in this form.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread