Touring the grounds
Occ- Yay people XD 200+

Tali watched the birds around here for a short while until a figure caused them to scatter away. Tali turned to look at the new wolf, and for a moment thought it was her new Alpha. But soon as the wolf got closer she could see that his form and appearance was different. She quickly wiped away the seeds from her hand onto her t-shirt before smiling at the wolf. The first new face of New Dawn approached and turned into his Optime form to meet and rise above Tali's height. Her smiled wavered a little at his sheer size, and then turned into a look of curiosity at the wolf's eyes. One blue, one yellow, strange but yet a colourful combination.

She nodded her head at the wolf, listening to his introduction. She was just about to answer the wolf called Shadowfang, when another figure caught her gaze. He was already in Optime, but held a wooden crutch under one arm. She frowned, unless the distance made his appearance look different, his other arm was made of wood. She didn't ponder over it for long as the wolf came closer; instead she bowed her head in respect as he neared. She turned to both the wolves and introduced herself, "I'm Tali, I joined New Dawn just yesterday," She smiled at the two wolves, "Thank you for making me welcome here."

Messages In This Thread