Touring the grounds
[html]

WC:377

Shadow smiled broadly as he heard another brother coming closer and when he saw it was Noah he chuckled lightly having remember the last time they had seen one another he had been cold and not very nice but he could understand and that was why he never acted the same way back. In a kind bow and smiled with tail wagging more he looked to Noah and gave a friendly woof right back and he started to speak gently."Of course not brother! Of course you'll have to be kind to this one however I can't really stop you if you didn't since I am not an Epsilon anymore, well at least for now."

Shadow moved over and gave his brother a soft and careful hug and then he moved over to Tali and he stood in the middle so all could see each other without having to look around one another."It's a pleasure to meet you Tali and I assure you even though we may look like battle worn brutes and giants we are quite kind and nice, well at least I am, I can't say the same for Noah here." He looked to his brother and laughed lightly as he nodded to him and then he looked back to Tali.

"So what have you seen so far? Was there anything that you wanted to check out for we have many rivers and a lake and a coast with beautiful ocean and all of it is within this beautiful forested area. It's not the biggest area but it is home and I love it and Noah here is a tough wolf and crutch or not he would be most willing to help you out as well, everyone here in New Dawn believe in working together as a family and we are here for one another always. "

Shadow's tail swayed behind him as he took a step back and he looked to the two of them and he couldn't help but keep that smile stuck on his face. he had been back for a short time and here he was meeting new people and old friends and he now had Thana and Anna who loved him and life was looking up and he loved it.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread