Touring the grounds
Occ- 200+

Tali continued to smile through Shadowfang and the wolf Noah's conversation, and giggled quietly when Shadow joked about their size. Her tail wagged low, and she shook her head towards Shadow, "More than anything I'd like to know more about the pack I've joined, news and such."

The birds nearby had started to protest at the newcomers ruining their meal, and Tali chuckled, grabbed some more wild grass seed and tossed it into the area behind her. The birds instantly stopped screeching and mumble to each other as they flew down to their newly laid meal.

She turned back to Shadow and Noah and smiled, "Although, if the rest of New Dawn is as full of nature as this meadow," She said and quickly picked up a red coloured flower and twirled it in her hand, "Then I'd be thrilled to check them out."

The members of New Dawn sounded like a dream come true, and Tali was glad to be among them. She’d had friends in her parents pack, but here they were more than friends one would talk to on occasion, they were like family as Shadow described. Meeting the family of New Dawn would be a quest of Tali’s as she ventured around the territory.

Messages In This Thread