[m] perfection will not come
[html]
oh poor Trent, struggling with his inner homo.

The other looked suddenly uncomfortable at the fact that Strelein's lovers and past mate had been male. Lavender eyes hardened as he stared at the other man, though the other did not seem to be angry or dismissive of the possibility, just uncertain. Hell, he had even taken a drink to keep from seeming rude - at least that was what the former Dauphin thought. Even now he could not forget the fact that he used to be a powerful person in the pack and demanded some level of respect. He had not really come to terms with the fact that he was now a serf and everyone was expected that he bow and scrape to their whims instead of vice versa. The few thoughts on the matter had not sat well with him, and he chose to irresponsibly throw out those cares.

"Take it slow," he advised as he watched Trent struggling with a concept he had mastered early on in his younger days. It was a good lesson to learn, and most learned it first hand. It was always hard to predict how alcohol would affect each individual as each would have a different tolerance for the liquid. Strel had been lean, thin, but tall. It took more and more to get him to the point of a happy buzz where his mind was swaying and his eyesight blurred. A smaller individual would be affected more from the get go than he had, though he had been affected, too. "It's strange at first, but one gets a taste for it eventually."

Strelein gazed at the other male thoughtfully, leaning back on his shaking arms. "Tell me, are you uncomfortable with the fact that I had a male mate? I've had male lovers in the past, too. And I can't find myself attracted to females." They were just so.. icky. There was an out-of-place fierceness in his eyes as he waited for the man's reaction. He had a feeling about him, as though he were hiding secrets or perhaps it was just the appearance of the younger male and Strel's own experiences. "Does it make you uncomfortable to know that?"

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread