[m] perfection will not come
Don't feel bad, my posts aren't much longer than yours on average. <3 I hope you don't mind the turn this is taking, it just sort of happened. I'll slap a mature warning on this just to be sure, even though I doubt that any 12-year-olds would be scarred for life by this. :')

[html]

Strelein looked thoughtful for a moment, and Trent watched him, wondering what he was thinking about. It was as if he was trying to remember something, Trent realised only when Strelein said that he had heard the words before. Very carefully, Trent tried another sip from the bottle, managing not to cough. The warmth felt nice, and the taste was refreshing, too. Trent had never really drank anything but water, and he hadn't been aware that there were things like this, so warm and fresh... There was a pleased smile on his face as he felt his chest warm and listened to Strelein's explanations.

The way that Strelein explained it, the whole "I met a man that I was attracted to", was creepy familiar to Trent. That happened to him, once. It reminded Trent of that man he met, the dark one, what was his name... Something with an A. Al... Something. He didn't remember the name, but the coywolf clearly remembered what he looked like, even though their meeting had taken place over half a year ago. It seemed stupid, to think so much of someone you didn't even know, and who hadn't even been all that warm a person -- well, okay, he'd helped him through his first change and not gone 'gross, puke!' and ran away screaming -- but that cold, macho, cool personality had its own rough, attractive...

Oh, shit.

Shit, shit, shit.

Vaguely aware that Strelein was talking about love and the insignificance of gender in it, and how he didn't feel lust for women, Trent was all the more crystally clear aware that he was now having an erection. Stupid, hunky Al-wolf filling his head with sexy thoughts! "Argk," Trent brought out before he was able to stop himself, feeling his jeans tighten. Well, at least he was wearing them now. Of course, it didn't really help that he quickly covered himself with his hands, wine bottle in his one hand and all. Yes, in hindsight he could've been a lot more discreet, and was pretty sure that Strelein would've noticed his sudden embarrassment, if not the stupid, unruly thing in his pants acting out. Trent didn't see any of that, though, so he didn't know for sure it was there, because he was looking down at the guilty spot, avoiding all eye contact.

"G-god, I'm sorry, uhm..." Trent was at a loss for words, but the apology on his hot face, were anyone to look at it, probably said enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread