[m] perfection will not come
[html]

For a moment there, Trent had forgotten how awful he was at trying to save himself with a good lie. He wasn't a great liar to begin with but, when he needed to save his butt, could be convincing. Well, sometimes, when he'd actually rehearsed the lie, not when the need to lie was suddenly sprang upon him. It wasn't that Strelein was unattractive or anything either, not really, but because the thought of guy love was one so forbidden in Trent's mind the coywolf had never really thought of any other male that way, obsessed with finding himself a female mate (right now, he still considered storming out and running off to Terra and her pups in a flurry of panic), and that dark stranger that had helped him through his first change was the only one that was really on his mind that way. Maybe because of the mystic of never seeing him again, though; maybe seeing him again for real would be a big disappointment in every way. And Sebastian, but not because he was attracted to the male, but because he had been so flirtatious that Trent thought he might be able to help. No longer needed now, though, as it seemed help was going to be shoved down his throat, whether he wanted it or not.

So, who is it? The look of panic on Trent's face didn't quite disappear when this was asked. He wasn't sure he wanted to discuss this, but apparently he wasn't going to be allowed not to. Giving in was perhaps the easiest thing to do, in Trent's way-of-least-resistance lifestyle. "He, uhm, I don't know his name. Don't remember, it was some... some time ago that we met. Before I came to live here." Some time ago indeed, even if his time in Cour des Miracles hadn't been filled with lots of hard work and fuzzy feelings, thus far. "And when I had my first uh, change, he found me in the forest, and stuff. Dark, and named something with A... Al.." Trent shook his head. Maybe "Al" wasn't even in the valleys anymore, since it was so long since they had met. He'd lived somewhere, but Trent didn't remember the name of the pack, either. Also something with an A. It seemed foolish to think of him so, now that he was actually saying it out loud.

Looking at Strelein, but avoiding eye contact, he queried, "But... How do you know it's not just a silly daydream or a you-can't-have-this-so-you-want-it thing? That you might still be absolutely repulsed when you actually, ah, you know... Do stuff with a... man." Gosh, was he a five-year-old or not? Couldn't even bring himself to say such simple words, so he had to resort to secret language. Trent didn't bother to correct himself or explain further, though, figuring that Strelein knew just what he meant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread