Greet the Evening
[html]
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1467/valtable.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #486c49;">

Valtiere did not have to wait long for someone from within the territory to come and investigate his call. He leaned against a tree's trunk, thoughts drifting, for only a few moments as evening fell around him. It certainly gets dark early here.... The reverie was broken as a muscular Secui form melted out of the gathering shadows. The white patches on the otherwise coal-black male stood out in the waning light, while the coal-black seemed to fade into the dusk of the forest.

For a moment, Val felt his guard go up - this male was built like a warrior, and that sort always made the lean male feel on-edge. Still, he forced himself to remain calm and polite, reason getting the better of his instincts. He was a guest here, and this male had been prompt in answering a call that some might very well deem presumptuous. A genial smile spread over the dark lord's lips, and the words that issues forth seemed to hold no malice or threat.

Valtiere gave a small bow, keeping a straight face in an attempt to hide his growing excitement. An Issum! So it's true... It's been so long since I've heard that word! "Good evening, Issum Ohanzee," he said, straightening. He gave a cordial smile, feeling slightly awkward as he towered over the leader, he in Optime and the lord in Secui form. Changing forms still took him a few minutes, though, and was not really the sort of thing to do in the middle of a rather important conversation like this. "I came here following rumors of a nomad clan, but I hadn't really dared to get my hopes up." He sank to the earth in a cross-legged position, setting his pack to the side with a graceful air. "I am Valtiere Nakoma-Mareck. I'm searching for someone from my old clan..." He realized as he said my old clan that he truly did not intend to return to them. "A female by the name of Loanaru." He paused for a moment, teetering on the edge of commitment, then continued. "I am also seeking a home."

He dipped his head again as the quiet fell around them. The woodland realm felt peaceful, but it was not silent - he could hear the calls of birds as they went to roost, the soft sound of the river a short way off, and, even quieter, the gentle sound of breeze slipping through the trees. Please don't turn me away....

Word Count: 416
Form: Optime
Walk "Talk!" Think

[/html]

Messages In This Thread