Greet the Evening
[html]

Words - 300+

More than a little bit of interest was inspired within Jaden at hearing the male before him was a nomad Mareck. Thus far they had adopted a handful of original nomads into their somewhat cross breed culture. One, his dear fellow leader and beloved, was a warrior. X’ies and his irritating personality were born of nomad diplomats but they had yet to acquire an artist, as this is what he understood the Mareck nomads to be. His blue eye'd gaze turned from pleasantly neutral to genuinely interested. He analyzed the male more thoroughly then he had before before. His pelt was unique, seemingly a trait the nomads all shared, but his body was most definitely not built for combat. A certain grace held in his steps but grace only did so much in a battle.

Valtiere had already given explanation to his apparent lack of battle experience, but to be a nomad of Sangi’lak meant he needed to be able to defend his family should the need arise. These were more assumptions and would not keep Jaden from accepting a useful contributor or sharp mind in to Sangi’lak but still worth considering. It is a pleasure to meet you Valtiere, said he with a respectful dip of his broad muzzle. He took a seat as the other did though it did little to shorten his quadruped form. It was to show a bit of good intention. This is a clan of nomads but I fear I must disappoint you. I know no one by the name of ‘Loanaru’. Because of his curiosity the Issum hoped this would not be a deciding point for the male. He continued to promote the idea that he stay with an important question, We have plenty of room to support you on our lands should you still desire to stay, and if this is the case then I must ask what skill can you provide to strengthen my pack. What do you offer to this family? Asked simply and honestly, it was important that he understood what to expect from this male in the days to come should he stay.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread