To the Sea and Back
[html]
(--) It's fine :}

Ah, so he did share her opinion on the fiery trees. Of course, Vladi was sure that most couldn't could not adore their beauty, but to hear it verbally rather than just being led by assumptions was nice. "The trees are the best part, are they not?" she said conversationally, her green eyes shining. "They are very pretty. Autumn is such a lovely time of the year."

Jaden excused himself for a brief moment or two, and with a smile and a nod, the Russian allowed him time to shift. She directed her gaze to the glistening sea again as the male changed into his Optime form, and her eyes soon darted to his again as he spoke. "Mm. This is true," she answered, bobbing her head again in agreement. "And morbid conversations do not count. There are too many hallow exchanges of words, I would think." She paused for a moment, vaguely wondering if Jaden would think she was implying that their current talk was vacant, but by her grin, she knew he'd understand that she wasn't saying that at all. She did like speaking with this man, really, so it wasn't monotonous in the slightest.

"Not... exactly," she responded to his questions, not entirely sure how to word her current situation. Vladislava raised her gaze to the skies momentarily before looking back at the other Luperci, and continued. "I suppose the best way to explain what I am presently embarking upon is, is that I am rather traveling for pleasure than need. I am trying to see all I can see while I have the free time. I do not specifically need a camp, per se, but I have not a reason to oppose one, either." She blinked, running a hand through her hair. "I have been asking myself occasionally if joining a pack would be beneficial for me, however."

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread