To the Sea and Back
[html]
Words - 200+

He was not ignorant to her analyzing of him. It was only fair. He realized he might have invited such a thing after eyeing the belt that sat rather low on her person. He was comfortable in his body, scars and all, so he did not hinder her chance to make of him what she wanted. Then she spoke and he was left with a grin he directed at her for her remark which he had found endearing. Had he stopped smiling this whole time they had been speaking? It was hard to say and that alone said something about her. They would have to speak again. If he were not to see this woman again in his life it would be a horrid shame.

We are only to the west of here, He looked up at the sky and realized how low the sun had fallen before pointing to the tallest mountain on the horizon, at the foot of that mountain, then he looked back to the emerald eyes meaningfully, even if you don’t choose to stay with us, stop by sometime. I wouldn’t mind sharing another simple conversation... But for now I should probably go. There is still plenty to do before nightfall. He said so but didn’t move to stand straight away. Can I expect to see you around here? Or are you headed south before your traveling is through?

Sangi'lak. Pack. Table. Like it? Ask me about one!

<style type="text/css">
.SKPT1Jaden b {font-weight:bold; color:#c8bda9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.SKPT1Jaden-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:center;}
.SKPT1Jaden p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.SKPT1Jaden {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#db5301; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... 1Jaden.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 365px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.SKPT1Jaden-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.SKPT1Jaden-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread