Son of a Gun
OOC – HIII! -spazzwaving- I LIKE FISHIES. BUT MINE ALL DIE. XD Toby's named after the dog my daddy had before I was born. He told me stories when I was little about how huge, smart, and protective he was and I always use to write tiny chapter books about him leading a pack of hungry wolves in the wild xD

IC –

Toby was, well, naked. He was hanging it all out there. He'd long lost the clothes and bag that'd held the knife he once fought with and now he was in need of getting a few things back. In fact, he was so desperate that he'd decided to walk on down to St. John. Although he didn't prefer clothes as much any more, they were still some what decent and useful for cold weather. The bag would be needed to be replaced as well.

In optime form, as usual, he sauntered through the city and inspected each store he found full of things. At one he'd found an old satchel type bag. It wasn't near as large as the messenger bag he use to have but it would do. Another building held the treasures of swiss army knives. He'd gathered three, each having different tools tucked in with the blade, and stuffed it inside his new carrying device as he exited. Now he just needed a shirt or some shorts.

Eyes glazing the stores he distantly caught on to a flash of male luperci headed into a different place. Curiously, the german shepherd walked down the crumbling sidewalk and across the vacant road. Clothes: his first observation inside the place. He entered in after the fellow had taken a few minutes inside. An old metal bell noisily announced his arrival. "Hello?" he called out, his cover already blown for him. Then his towering height allowed him to spot the dog not too far off. The other guy now had on a jacket. He raised a hand lazily in the man's direction before getting distracted by athletic shorts gathered on an old dusty table.

Messages In This Thread