Son of a Gun
ooc: aw that sucks because fishes are so cute c: That's really cool I wish there was a cool reason like that for why I chose Edgar's name... I just thought it sounded cool lol

Edgar was just finishing up checking himself out in his new clothes that he had found off of the rack when from the corner of his eye he spotted a tall black German Shepherd dog enter the old, abandoned shop. The dark figure then appeared to be saying something; his hand was waving toward the boy. Quickly, the packless male grabbed a black-and-white beanie he saw sitting in one of the boxes on the ground and put it in his bag before approaching the man; who appeared to be eyeing a pair of shorts once he had gotten to him. Edgar quietly took out his notepad and wrote on it; You might want to take those with you, winters around here must be really harsh He then held it up in front of the dog with his lips slightly curled into a generous smile. The luperci wondered if all of these buildings were just as strange to this canine as they were to him. Maybe he should ask him. While he was thinking of these things, the dog's bird flew into the room, right over the stranger's head, and then landed by Edgar's feet. The loving spaniel glanced down at her with the same smile he had used to greet the man, then he looked back up at him.

Messages In This Thread