Son of a Gun
[html]

ooc: That's alright! I'm really jealous of the fact that you have a life :'c I just powerplayed Toby a bit so that he hands the notepad back to Edgar, so I hope that's okay

Compared to some other luperci out there, and just judging by appearance, Edgar did look to be a normal guy. His friendly disposition usually led to more luperci trying to talk to him, which was difficult to handle when he didn't have his notepad around; his whole life depended on that notepad, if you flipped through all the pages you could probably get a good idea of who he even was and learn a bit of his violent past too. The loner watched as his new acquaintance curiously took in his scent, he had looked as if the scent would be completely different from any other wandering luperci; which was partly true since he had a goose following him around and he cooked quite a bit. The dark male lightly pulled the old notebook out of Edgar's long, skinny hands; then taking the pencil with it and scribbled down a short reply for the spaniel. The shepherd dog handed it back to him, looking up at him so that he would notice. Edgar smiled, sitting down on the desk by the cash register and eagerly read the message with his bright, reddish-orange eyes. The dog wrote back: Now you have, Toby. This place is strange, isn't it? I wonder what set all of this up, "all of this" referring to the whole city, Have you been here before? Hopefully this guy had some time on his hands, Edgar planned on chatting him up a bit; he was always very social and willing to make friends.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread