Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Sidra needed some uplifting, and Aro had thought of many reasons to give this woman a bit of pampering. His mind wracked with things to do for her. She deserved a little romance. For two days Aro pondered, and planned. Finally, he was ready for the day. He had written out a beautiful letter specifically to Sidra...or so, he felt it was beautiful. It was more a poem than a letter, but there was something to it, a set of directions and a sentimental bit of information. The letter read:

To My Love:

In this world full of hurt and pain,
You needed someone who would help you through the rain.
To comfort you when you're sad,
Doing everything just to make you glad.

In this world you need a Brave Knight,
Who would never give up any fight.
A knight who would dry away your tears,
Help you to overcome your fears.

A knight who loves you for who you are inside,
With me there's nothing more you need to hide.
A man who will still be standing strong,
Even though everything has gone wrong.

You need someone who is willing to give you more,
Someone you can call "my Knight In Shining Armor."

Si, I will be that Knight if you let me. If you desire this...if that is what you want of me. Come to the Whisper Beach...

Love,

Aro Marino

Aro rolled the paper and placed it in Buck's collar tying a red ribbon tightly around the letter and the collar to ensure it's safe arrival. Patting the Buck on the nose then sent him on his way, "Find that gorgeous woman of mine...hurry my little friend!"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread