Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro knew the moment the deer moved away, he had a limited time. He had a quilt laid out on the beach, and he began to prepare the set up. The tall candles he'd acquired put into the silver holders he had set upon the small wicker table put in the middle of the quilt. He had the plates he got set out. No silverware. He then had the fish roasting. He'd read through a cookbook on how to prepare the fish with the spices he'd traded for. He was going to make this the best dinner she'd ever had, let alone the best day since they met. His eyes looked to the sun. It was starting to descend toward the horizon. Still there was plenty of day to be had. In a small pot next to the roasting fish, he had carrots and rice boiling. He then spritzed the fish with a little lemon juice from a squeezed lemon. His mouth was watering already but he wasn't going to touch it. His ears swiveled back, he could smell her approach, and he quickly ran to the tree up in the grassy area. It was a large oak and it was a great spot to meet her first.

He leaned casually, but not before fixing his groom job. He'd made it a point to look his best. To look handsome for his little goddess. Looking up he saw her. She looked battered still, but that didn't take away her beauty. She was the most beautiful female he'd ever laid his eyes on. His mouth watered a little as the sweet scent tickled his nose, but he wouldn't let it affect him. His eyes brightened as she came toward him, he moved closing their gap. His ears perked with much interest for her, "...well, I'm glad to be your first..and hopefully I won't have to hurt anyone who dares to give you one...only I'm allowed.." He teased kissing her lips gently. "..now, I'm glad you showed. I have some great plans for you, my beautiful mystery.." He didn't want to make her walk anymore, so he gently swooped her up off her feet. "..come, your seat is awaiting you.." He chuckled at his own words. She hadn't the choice, he was carrying her already to the seat he'd prepared for he.

Her spot on the quilt was nearly obvious, he'd put a bundle of furs there, he wanted her bones and body to feel comfortable. He was sure she was still in pain from her injuries, but he could be satisfied that the brutes that did it no longer walked this earth..with the exception of one. However, that one would soon have his demise, that is if his message wasn't heeded. Aro, almost hoped that damn brute leader would come so Aro could rip---no, he wasn't going to think of that right now. His eyes had gone cold for a brief moment from his thoughts, but quickly he looked to her with a warm bright eyed smile. This day was about her, and making her feel joy, and hopefully he'd get to hear that beautiful laugh of hers.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread