Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

out of character here

Her own scent hadn't been bothering her much when she was alone, instead there were other thoughts on her mind aside from her own need to procreate. But, when she was with Aro there seemed to be a shift in her mood. She was down, but still she had the need to be with him and do one thing, one thing which she really couldn't do at the moment. A warm smile came to her face as she pressed herself into him, the instant feeling of comfort coming over her now that she was here with him. His words were sweet, telling her that that she was his and she didn't mind at all. I don't think that will be a problem. She kissed him back, ears folding as she did so so weak in his presence. At least around others she felt the need to keep all of her feelings about the recent happenings squared away. But, with him she felt she could express them. The thing is, she didn't want to. She wanted to enjoy his company and soak up the comfort and warmth he provided her with. It was what she needed right now.

The mention of plans made an ear twitch on the leopard woman's head, she gazed up at him, clueless as to what he was talking about. The letter wasn't the end of this? Before she could answer she was swept off of her feet, literally, by her obsidian giant. Aro?! It had startled her being picked up but she didn't resist him. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek resting her head against him as he carried her. My seat? What are you talking about? Nobody had ever shown Sidra any kind of romance. So now when Aro displayed his romantic side she took it as it came, seeing only what was placed in front of her. Her curiosity was building and soon her eyes fell on the picnic her knight had set up. Her eyes widened as she examined it. The seat he was speaking of had to be the piles of animal pelts he had set in front of a small table where plates were placed upon along with candles in shiny holders. Sidra looked up at him, her smile broadening as she looked over it further. He had a lovely place set up for the two of them. A wonderful aroma lifted into the air and into the woman's nostrils making her mouth water. It was fish, but not just fish. It seemed to be cooked with various great smelling spices. There was also a couple over scents, not of meat, that also smelled good. She could feel the emptiness in her stomach as she took in the scents of the cooking food. This was all for her? Sidra snuggled into him as the neared, the appreciation for what she saw building and causing irrational tears to well but she didn't want them here. Not now.

This...is for me? Aro it's beautiful...and the food smells amazing. She'd never been treated this way before, by any man or woman. She wasn't quite sure how to react but she didn't worry about that too much. Sidra was so happy, those stupid tears still threatening to push through her smile. How silly. It was simply because of her heat and the dent in her ability to be strong because of certain emotions that she reacted in such a manner. Sidra wiped her face against Aro, clearing her face from the moistness in her eyes before she looked up to him with a bright eyed expression. This isn't necessary. All of that for me? You...I-I love you. Sidra licked her lips thinking about digging into the food he was preparing. Though, it was almost such a lovely scene she didn't want to disturb it. What a lucky woman she was.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread