Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He grinned at the idea of taking her by surprise, her smile was so beautiful and to hear her say he would be the only one made his grin grow, "You'll see my dear..you'll see.." He could tell she was surprised all around, and the more she smiled the more he was pleased with his actions. She leaned into him and he held her tighter. He loved this woman more than anything he'd ever been with sexually. She was one who needed his love, needed his attention. She wanted him, and he wasn't afraid to be there for her. He chuckled at her reaction to the set up and he wagged his tail, "Of course it's for you! What other lady could I be pampering? Honey, no one has had the privilege of me doting on them..you're the only one.." He nearly purred at her as he brought her chin to him and kissed her lips. "..now let me take my queen to her throne.." he teased as he brought her to the furs and sat her down. "..now as for that good smelling food, you shall be served soon, my dear.." He grinned charmingly to her. "...oh you deserve this, honey. You deserve so much that I can give you..." He winked at her charmingly.

Pulling away he grabbed the plates and then checked the rice and carrots. It was ready and he grabbed the spoon scooping the rice evenly onto each plate. Then he took the fish and put them upon the piles of rice. Placing her plate before her. He took a wooden fork from a pouch. His plate was sat aside. "..now, would it bother my honey if I fed her?" His blue eyes looked straight into her amethyst orbs.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread