Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

out of character here

The leopard woman really was in awe with the set-up before her and her surprise never left her the whole time he held her in his arms. His chuckle had her beaming brightly up at him, listening to him as he spoke. Was she really the only one who he'd ever treated like this? That was a thought that made her feel special in his eyes. Even if he had gotten other women pregnant, she was the only one he pampered. Sidra snuggled herself into him, squeezing him close, ignoring the sting of her ribs as she did so. Another kiss was paced on his cheek and then she turned to the scene before her. He placed a kiss on her mouth and she breathed him in, the kiss sending a small shiver down her spine. With her heat still here, the simple act of kissing made sparks fly and birds sing just for them. I can't believe it though. I mean, nobody has ever...I love it. She said, becoming a little emotional yet again. That was something she could do without. Sidra hated her emotions showing like they were right now, it made her feel weak. But, in front of Aro it was something that could be dealt with because she loved him and trusted him.

She was called a queen and then set onto the pelts he'd stacked for her. She wasn't anywhere near a queen, even if she might act like one. She smiled up at him as he placed her down and she put her legs to the side, settling down comfortably. It was soft and warm, the perfect place to sit. Her focus returned to the food as Aro mentioned it. Sidra raised her muzzle to the sky to take another whiff of the glorious meal he was preparing. She couldn't wait to taste it, the smell was simply agonizing. Good thing it would be ready soon. Amethyst eyes searched over the placement of everything. She'd never seen anything so well organized or thought out, at least not for her. The warm smile on her face never left and she was no longer thinking about what had happened. Now all that was on her mind was her Knight in Shining Armor, the love she had for him, and the plans he had for her tonight. The way he was showering her was adding onto her emotions, happy ones at least. Aro thought she deserved all of this...how could she have gotten so lucky to have met him. She didn't think she deserved it, but to say so would put a dent on the wonderful atmosphere. The wink made her laugh. She loved his winks and his charming attitude so much.

Sidra's mouth was watering as her Knight prepared a plate for her. He put rice and carrots onto the plate and the fish on top. It was all steaming and hot, the aroma stronger now that he'd set it all out for them. It looks so delicious...perfect...I didn't know you could cook. You amaze me. He set the plate in front of her and offered to feed her, well he didn't really give her an option but she didn't mind. She smiled and gave a small laugh, holding her stomach as she did so. It's not necessary really. But the look in his eye said that he wanted to and she couldn't resist. No...it wouldn't bother me. She couldn't wait to taste the product of his hard work. She licked her lips, holding back the wave of saliva that was forming behind her jaws.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread