Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

out of character here

With Aro, she would certainly be expecting the unexpected as she already had been every day with him. There was always something new and exciting that was happening between them, she just never knew when they would arise to surprise her and she adored it. Her eyes focused on the fork as he cut off a piece of the fish for her to eat and paired it with the rice and carrots to make a nice bite. She licked her lips again anticipating the delicious smelling food as he brought it to her mouth. She tried to recall a time she'd ever eaten with silverware and she couldn't think of one. She'd drank out of cups and flasks, but had never eaten using a fork before. She was a hunter at heart, and killing and eating her meal raw was something she enjoyed. But this, she could get used to this too. It felt kind of strange being fed to especially with how carnal she was when she usually ate, blood spattering her front in an unattractive matter. She didn't mind that. The bite was placed in her mouth and she carefully took it from the fork. It tasted wonderful and it showed on her pleased expression, a laugh coming from her as she chewed. Aro's eyes were on her testing her reaction to his meal and she couldn't help but laugh about it. She chewed it slowly paying attention to the flavors, all new and utterly scrumptious.Mmmmmm...my god, this is good. It was rude to speak with your mouthful, but Sidra wasn't one for manners at the dinner table. She licked her lips again when she swallowed the bit licking up every bit of flavor left behind, savoring it. Best, fish I've ever had.

In the back of her mind, the thoughts on what had happened a few days ago were eating at her. But this was definitely taking her mind off of them for the meantime. She was secretly hoping she'd be with him all night, not wanting to give the thoughts a chance to emerge and terrorize her again. Sidra wasn't one to appear needy though and would continue to secretly hope. The next bite was taken and chewed quicker. She was hunger than she previously thought. Her appetite had been dampened do to her mood lately. But now that her mind was on other things, her stomach was yelling at her to fill it with anything she could get her hands on. Luckily for it, she had a wonderful man who had thought several steps ahead and created a lovely meal for them both. Sidra looked over to Aro's plate and smiled up at him. He really didn't have to keep feeding her like this. She wasn't so injured that she couldn't even feed herself, however much she appreciated his efforts. Let's eat together. You must be hungry too. That, and she wanted to scarf her own meal down. Him feeding her was nice, but she could eat faster if she was feeding herself. Her mouth was watering for the next bite. This really is good...better than good actually. You're quite the cook. My Knight is good at everything. She boasted. Sidra gave a relaxed sigh and positioned herself again on the pelts, moving her legs to the other side.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread