Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

She was enjoying the flavors of the meal, and it caused his stomach to protest. As if she knew it, she told him to go eat his own plate. He gave her a warm smile, "Okay, love, if you insist.." He leaned over and rose some, kissing her forehead. Her scent was a torture, but he showed no sign of it. She couldn't handle their lovemaking. Not in her hurt state. Going over to his plate he seated himself. He had left the fork over near her as he rose to kiss her. He wouldn't use it, he was too hungry for pleasantries. Picking up the plate in one hand his other picked up the filet and put the whole thing in his mouth enjoying it. He gave a sound of pleasure. It pleased him. She was right, he was a good cook, a really damn good cook. His mouth watered breaking down the flavors before he swallowed it down, "Mmm, see..this is why I'm so confident and cocky Sidra...I'm just so damn awesome!" He flashed her a charming smile eyes beamed at her, "This was my first time cooking and I nailed it. Those cook books I read did help though...but most of it was pure talent, baby!" He winked playfully at her before he began to shovel the rice and carrots into his mouth. Delicious!

Really, Sidra didn't need to inflate his ego, but sometimes ones just had to exclaim how great he was. Like they didn't believe he was as awesome as he acted. He could back up his words and his behavior. He didn't need to act, he just was! He beamed at her while he chewed on his rice blend. Soon the Knightly Marino's plate was clean and he felt sated for the time being. Perhaps later he'd have some rabbit or squirrel.

He let his stomach settle, and let the delicious tastes soak away in his palate before he spoke, "..well...now for phase two of our wonderful night. Are you ready baby?" He smiled at her knowing she probably didn't know there was more to be had. "I just hope you're able to have the strength for it.." His eyes glanced over behind a boulder knowing what he had hidden there. Licking his lips excitedly he stood up and moved over to it. Last time he danced it was with Eclipse at the ball for Casa and the D'Arte pack. It was an intimate thing, and now he wanted to share that intimacy solely with Sidra.

Behind the boulder was an old crank vinyl record player. It was found deep in the back of a pawn shop. He had to search everywhere for suitable vinyl records. So many weren't dance music..at least not the kind of dance he wanted to have. He wanted something soothing...romantic. It had been perfect when he found it, and now with the stars and moon high in the sky above them, the candles adding the mood, it was that much more better...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread