Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

out of character here

Sidra licked her lips as Aro went to gobble the food off of his plate. It meant she could do the same. She was starved. The leopard woman smiled, ears folding back as her Knight planted a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes planted on her plate, still steaming and piled with delicious food. She glanced at the fork, but didn't both picking it up. She hadn't used one before, and she really didn't want to waste time taking small bites. She laughed slightly as she looked up to see Aro monstrously consuming his food, without a fork. She did the same. She picked up the fish and took a bite, taking half of the fish. It was quickly chewed and swallowed, the flavors bursting onto her tongue as she ate. The other half was thrown in her mouth and consumed in the same fashion. She let out small sounds of satisfaction through her mouthful of food. She even licked her fingers clean of the flavor not wanting to waste a single bite of Aro's delicious cooking. As he spoke, she gobbled down half of the rice and carrots. Sidra smiled agreeing with Aro completely. He had a right to be confident and cocky. Hey, I'm not complaining.

She was surprised to know it was his first time. If he hadn't told her she would have thought he'd cooked many times before this. His confident babble brought a laugh from her. She had to hold her ribs while she cackled, it was rather annoying. Sidra squinted at the pain but quickly regained her composure. She was tough, a few cracked ribs wouldn't bring her down. See, you are good at everything. But, I would expect nothing less from my man. Her smile was wide, making her cheeks a bit sore from smiling so much. She was grateful to have someone like Aro around to keep her mind off of things. She loved him so much. Sidra gazed over at him with a thoughtful and loving grin as he finished off his plate quickly. She finished off her plate as well, gobbling down the other half of the rice and carrots, licking the plate clean. Not a single grain of rice remained once she was done with it. Her belly was content and warm, from the mound of food. She licked her lips clean of flavor and relaxed, sitting back and propping her self up with her arms on her comfortable pile of furs. Right now, she kind of felt like royalty. It was something she'd never experienced before and she appreciated it. The meal was so good, she could eat three plates full.

Word of phase two? Her ears perked wondering what he could possibly have in store for her. Phase two? Her eyes were wide. Had the strength for what? She could do anything she wanted, even if she was injured. Of course I have the strength. She wasn't some weakling that would let a few cracks and bruises stop her in her tracks. Those traffickers would have to do more than they had to defeat her. Amethyst eyes followed Aro's gaze. Her brow furrowed not seeing anything but a giant rock. What was so interesting about a rock? She watched him closely as he went over to the rock and disappeared. She was tempted to get up and go see where he had gone, but instead remained seated with her eyes pealed for what he had in store. Aro what are you doing over there? What do I need strength for? She was confused, completely oblivious to the Obsidian Knight's plans. One of her ear twitched forward and then back as she waited patiently for something to happen. That's it. Slowly, she got up, groaning slightly until she came to a stand. It only hurt when she sat or stood, or laughed. At least it didn't hurt when she breathed anymore. Sidra took a couple steps towards the boulder, unsure what to expect.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread