Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0EkWe44sIcr

Word Count → 000

She was so tolerate of his boisterous and cocky behavior. It didn't turn Sidra off one bit and he loved that. It made it so much better to shower her with his romantic side. Once he'd finished, and it seemed she too finished at the same time. As he bend down and picked up the record player her interests peeked and she questioned what he was doing. He could have replied, he could have told her nothing for her to worry about, but he remained quiet flashing her a large mischievous, yet very charming, grin her way as he emerged with the player. The record already in the track. He put it down between the candle holders. The sun was setting now, and so Aro let the candle light illuminate their dance floor. He set the needle, then cranked the handle, winding the gears before dropping the needle to play the record. Music filled the surrounding area. He adjusted the brass amplifier/speaker. It was quite a vintage set he found, but he was proud of it.

The vinyl was a mix of songs but the first song was going to be a nice song to start out with, with a small grin he let the song cue his movements, the moment the words started he let his hand out to her, "..come here baby...I want to dance with you.." and you only.. He helped her up then aligned her hands just in case she'd never danced before, "..just let me lead you...okay, sweetie.." His voice had been low and whispery not to over power the music. His body lead her in the dance upon the beach, the setting sun casting shades of pinks and oranges as they faded into dark velvet blues and then to black with twinkles of starlight above.

His ocean eyes deepened as he watched her expressions, not wanting to miss a thing from this beautiful woman before him.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread