[P.] Tax Collector
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The handsome man had been basking at his beach a joint in his muzzle, but keeping a watchful eye out for his ridiculous sister. He never worried about his dad taking his stuff from him, but his littermate was another story. She seemed to think she was the long arm of the law around here. As he looked around suspiciously he picked up the faint call of his name. It wasn't a voice he recognized and it seemed to be a way out there, possibly by the borders. He got his lazy ass up and began to move right to the call. He took one good puff of what he had left, then flicked it out tossing it to the earth. He was almost halfway to the call when another came his direction, "I'm coming! I'm coming, hold your horses woman!" He complained to himself, eyes narrowing. Whoever this was didn't seem quite patient.

Aro let out quite the young as he made it up a slight rise in the earth. Coming down his eyes spotted the young woman. She appeared to be a little younger than Sidra, but not by much. Approaching closer he looked into her pale blue eyes. A small, yet charming, grin came over his features coming now to a distance of conversation. His left hand rested on the hilt of his sword, the other on his hip. He looked up to the woman curious for her purpose of being here, "Why, hello there cutie...what can I do for ya'?" His charming ocean eyes eyed the woman and her horse. Of course, lately, Aro hadn't been messing around with other women...but hey, a man can tease and flirt now, right? No harm in that...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread