[P.] Tax Collector
[html]
(--) Ablargblargle. I didn't see a responce to this until now. xD

Vlad was considering to just leave altogether and perhaps return later. It had been quite some time since she last yapped for Marino, and yet, there was still no responce. She was about to mutter something under her breath in her native tongue before she heard a voice. It wasn't particularly close to her, but not too terribly far away, either. Still, it wasn't close enough to where she could tell what the voice had said, however, but regardless, she could only guess the source was none other than Aro Marino.

Hmm. His name had etched itself into her mind. She had thought about him often, pretty much every time she thought of Dmitrii, as the thought of her Clydesdale reminded her of the infamous Amy Sunders, and in an endless cycle it returned her thoughts to Marino. Vlad usually had to clear her thoughts by clustering her mind with old, traditional songs from Russia, and that almost always did the trick, it seemed.

A scent entered the heiress' nostrils, and soon after a male Luperci came into her field of vision. She saw a handsome smirk work its way onto his face, and her green eyes narrowed as she glanced over his person. The tone of his voice gave it away fairly quickly that he was a flirtatious man, a type of person Vladislava seldom enjoyed working with, but she had no choice. Not if she wanted to keep Dmitrii, that is. She ignored his charming greeting and instead cut right to the chase. "Undeniably, you are Aro Marino, correct?" she asked, pulling the hood off of her head. She pushed a few strands of loose hair out of her face before dismounting her horse, and gave the male a slight bow. "My name is Vladislava. I am here to collect a payment of metal polish in place of the trader Amy Sunders." She supposed this man would instantly recall what she was speaking of, and this little visit would be a quick one, but she didn't leave out the easy possibility that Aro would try to keep her around for a while, try to butter her up. She knew the tactics of men like him, and she didn't expect anything less from him.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread