[P.] Tax Collector
[html]
(--) OOC here.

His charming front soon disappeared as her bleak expression warned him this was not the time nor place to play around. After she explained her reasons for being near his pack's borders, however, Aro's grin returned, and for some reason this bothered Vlad. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she didn't like the feeling she was getting from it. Her hands reached for Dmitrii's reigns again, just in case Marino tried anything funny, but she soon realized what he was smiling at.

"The infamous Amy Sunders having a patsy come collect our debts."

A frown curled at the Russian's lips as her eyes looked away from him, perhaps out of shame that she hadn't thought of the situation in that way. Had Amy intended to use Vladi again for another task? Perhaps agreeing to her terms was a bad idea altogether... But it was all for Dmitrii, right? It didn't matter if she had to go off on little adventures so long as she had her horse. Wasn't that the reason all along?

With this in mind she turned back to Aro, still slightly frowning, but she didn't speak. Countering his words would only result in more facts she couldn't dance around, and she didn't like not being able to defend herself from harmful phrases. She watched with careful eyes as he held out a gourd almost full of the metal polish, and with a nod, she accepted it. "Thank you," she said softly as she approached him and took the gourd, and returned to Dmitrii's sadle to place it in the bag she had attached to it. "No. Not yet, at least," she answered after hearing his last question. After closing the leather bag, however, she turned back to him, sea green eyes meeting ocean blue ones. She was still curious about Amy herself, and since Aro clearly knew her more than she did, she saw no harm in asking. "You... You know her better than I do, obviously. May I inquire a bit of information on her so I know what to expect when I return with your payment, perhaps?"

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread