[P.] Tax Collector
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

As he spoke those words and glanced down to his pouch. He then thought he might have been a little rude. The girl was just a messenger after all. Maybe she was being tricked into slavery. Who knew. The tuxedo knight handed over the polish, then looked up to her. She seemed a little nervous, but her words held no sign. "..you're welcome, miss." He said attempted to be polite to her. He was surprised the woman didn't want to confirm Raoth's whereabouts. Perhaps this was nothing but a debt collection and not anything more.

He then folded his arms over his chest and stood tall watching her with speculating eyes. His brows came down at her question. Aro really didn't know all that much, he had met the woman once but her reputation stretched a long way. He had heard through the vine that the woman stole a puppy from New Dawn and now they had a hit. Their pack seemed to stay out of it. He wasn't sure why, exactly, but it wasn't a war, so that was probably why the Cavaliereies remained neutral. "Well, missy, all I can tell you was I rescued a slave from her. He's still with me, and he's still mine. All I can say is you need to just not piss her off. I understand she is a bit rough around the edges and packs a hell of a claw. Don't become her slave...I don't know what your relationship is, but already I can tell you've met face to face with this woman more than I have."

He didn't think he helped her really. He just knew rumors. The female seemed rather tense and she didn't want to give Raoth up, but he talked her into it, and now he owed her three more polishes. He needed to remember that he needed to make more. Between Sidra, goons, Raoth, Buck, and the mateship with is father Aro was running low on time to spar and work on making more polish.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread