[P.] Tax Collector
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The girl was nervous and rightly so, she had to know she was dealing with a wild fire that had no end. The girl then asked what he was hoping she would ask. Surely Amy would desire to know. He gave a half grin and knew that Raoth never ventured out of ear shot of Aro's call. The deep proud howl of the knightly male called out for Raoth. It was the first actual command. There was no please in his call. Even when Raoth thought he was under strict control of Aro, the tuxedo male never commanded the coyote around. All his orders came with pleases and thank yous as a sign of kindness. This one told the coyote someone was at the border and he was to come now. Once his call was over his ears went back to perking at the same time as his muzzle coming back down, a half grin formed on his muzzle. "...he should be quick, the coyote never strays far."

The moment Raoth came into view and at his side Aro didn't show a single sign of this. His arms remained folded and he kept a cocky, yet serious posture. "..Raoth...this is a girl Amy is in control over. She, I am guessing, owes Amy something...she came here to collect the polish I used to trade for you. Her task is to also see that you're still in my hands and a slave, I am sure." His eyes looked to Raoth now, his one eye not in view winked for only to coyote to see. In truth, Raoth wasn't viewed at all as a slave to him. He even told Raoth that not too long ago. His tail gave a light wag. Hopefully, Raoth knew this was all a formality, for both the safety of Raoth and Aro Marino. Granted Aro could end the life of the woman, he was sure, especially after taking on trafficker goons, but those were men. Aro can kill men without care, but killing a woman...he couldn't do this.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread