Salty Air and Wishful Thinking
Jordyn took one step back, her right back paw pressing into the sand. This was what she had wished for, and audience, but this man in front of her did not seem to like her taste of music. In fact, her seemed very threatening, but she stood tall with her back straight, and looked him in the eyes. Yes, she had indeed waken him, to which she felt a little pang of guilt, but she knew that that feeling would be forgotten very easily very soon. She tried to ignore his rather frustrated vibes, when she noticed that the male wolf was looking at the female wolf next to her weirdly. There was obviously something she didn't know about, probably something relating to packs. When he called the wolf next to her a dog, she felt the need to stand up to her. "Well, sir, I hope that you will notice that she is a wolf, certainly not a dog!" She was terrible at arguing, and she knew he wouldn't listen, she probably wouldn't win either, but she wasn't going down with out a fight. "I am Jordyn, a lone dog that comes from the north in search of my family. And I hope that you will respect that. I meant you no harm here at all. I was just looking for a nice place to play my ocarina, and rest for one night."

Messages In This Thread