Salty Air and Wishful Thinking
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus> Optime

Primary reactions told everything, provoking anger was one useful tool for discerning a persons true mind. X'ies noticed hoever that, whilst this dog was dull it was it seemed to have some spirit. Enough of both that it would look X'ies in the eye, now whilst X'ies wasn't a mindless animal, any pack minded creature knew that to look an aggressive wolf in the eye was a challenge of dominance. And X'ies would react in kind, his eyes locked onto hers as he underwenth the loathed change into his larger Optime form. Once the change was complete X'ies would tower over those arranged, he would approach the dog, not quickly. But slowly. Keeping his eyes locked upon it the entire time. "...If you have family here, they are likely dead...in the shade of the mountain, no dog shall know peace...if it had been my alpha you had met...she would have scattered your entrails to feed the trees...". A small grin as he looked up at the Vinatta female. "..Oh I'm not blind...but one does not need eyes to smell the filth of your pack upon you...".

At this point X'ies was considering the rules of his pack since that bad meeting with Vinatta, the other pack had played so haughty when the collective had came in peace. No second chances, no peace. The rules said that they should run them off with violence. But then again, they were in neutral ground right now, did they still apply? "...But it is good to know how well you court weakness...it'll only make the inevitable more...delicious..". The grey wolf fully believed that conflict between the two packs was inevitable now, with the distance between oe another being so short and tensions so high...well it was a pile of gunpowder just waiting for a match. In fact, it occured to him that this situation might well just be the match, were the collective ready for such a conflict? "...Perhaps its less about being ready, and more about needing something to make us ready..". X'ies thought as he looked back to the dog. "...In fact...I think I'll take this pest and offer it as a gift to my alpha...unless of course...you have something to say about that?...do you invoke the protection of your puppy king?".

Word Count: 380

[/html]

Messages In This Thread