Salty Air and Wishful Thinking
Jordyn watched in awe at how cleverly the wolf beside her had reacted to the males insults by talking to her kindly. Yet she couldn't tell if it was a pleasing act of friendship, or a wicked act of boasting. The male wolf however, was obviously a threat, and was pushing for more. "An enemy," she thought, "an enemy is all I am making." A necessary part of becoming stronger. Well, that was what she was always told. Before she spoke she looked directly into his dark eyes."Call me a fool, but I won't stop looking for my family until I have searched everywhere." She definitely had come off a little dotty, but she didn't care, she couldn't. Bad talk about her family from other people had always caused her to get angry. They simply had no right, none at all. She crossed her arms, and put her weight on the backs of her ankles, standing tall, wondering what more this horrid wolf could say to her and her family. He needed some sense talked into him, and she wasn't sure if this wolf next to her would was on her side or not. It all seemed like a big misunderstanding.

Messages In This Thread