Salty Air and Wishful Thinking
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: I agree, Jordyn do you have msn/aim? If you do/don't pm me and we'll discuss plot things!

It would appear that the dog had more guts than he saw in most of her kind. Respectable for such an animal particularly when faced with one such as he." Well when I drag you back, I will make sure you can look among our furs to see if you recognise one of the skinned hides"The grey wolf smirked ultimately however she was less of a concern than the Vinatta wolf who seemed to adopt more of a challenging mentality. He wondered how long that would last if she knew the mentality of the Sangilak towards her kin. However on that note, she did seem truely ignorant to the developed relations between the two packs, his words distracted him from the dog momentarily. "...What do I know of your pack?..I know that your words of friendship are best spoken to your puppy king, we of the Sangilak collective came with offers of peace and friendship only to be met by the ignorance and haughtyness of a pup who thinks himself an alpha...their short sighted insults have earned them, and through them..you...an enemy".

X'ies recalled the meeting with Vinatta as perhaps one of the worst results of several diplomatic meetings. He had gone in there knowing that it would be one result or the other. Either they would be great allies, or they would be worst enemies. However he hadn't expected it to be so one sided, Vinatta had not only displayed no interest to be friends, but had acted with a superior air around them which he found strange, as if they were presented with serfs and slaves and not equals. It seemed that the Vinatta girl was smarter than she looked, backing away from this conflict. At least thats what he thought until she turned with that poison smile and words. The last word, it only ever caused trouble, and if you couldn't afford to deal with that trouble, well then it was something best avoided. X'ies would laugh, then present his maw to the sky and let out a piercing call. When he was done, he looked at the dog, then shifted over to the Vinatta girl where they would rest.

"..Perhaps you misunderstood my intention....imprisonment would not be her ultimate fate, a long list of things would come first...with the last of them being death...but imprisonment is not the idea...But you shall see, and perhaps we'll take you too dog lover. Mayhap your death will learn your puppy king a lesson...now why don't you run...make the chase fun for us".

With the call that he had let out, he expected that they would soon be joined by others of the collective, perhaps even the alpha herself. A pack hunt....reminded him of the old days.

Word Count:425

[/html]

Messages In This Thread