Small Family
Tehu was quick to obey her orders, Kelia and Fawkes right behind him. With all three of them looking they'd hopefully get a good meal from this. Dalgina's brown eyes tracked them as they entered the forest, each one hunting slightly differently, though it was clear to tell that Fawkes had influenced both of the younger birds. Hopefully Dalgina's request to not eat alone would get Taru to snack on something, and the warm food would definitely brighten the chances of that. It would be hard to ignore the delicious taste once it was in her mouth.

Dalgina felt the lose of Taru's hand quite painfully. It was a conflicting feeling. Dalgina wanted to stay close to Tehu and bask in her warmth. On the other hand she didn't want anything more than to be alone, without the pressures of being expected to protect and care for those around her. It would be nice to not have that burden for a short time. The young wolf moved to join Taru on the couch, curling up comfortably at the far end to resist the temptation of curling into Taru's body. It was better, more comfortable this way anyways. I will. My art's going well. I'm drawing some of the forest. Her paintings had taken a darker turn recently when the female bothered painting at all recently, but she wouldn't tell Taru that.

Messages In This Thread