M-Changing for the better
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: ooc

Kohaku had done his best to put the glaring truth out of his mind. He didn't want to think about the curse his mother had bestowed upon him. One thing that the pup desired was to stand tall and proud by Amy side. He wanted to have hands that could lift objects or to be able to run faster than he ever could. Kohaku often dreamed of becoming a luperci, but he didn't know how.

Sure enough, just as he had predicted, Amy was not happy with his actions. She strode up to him, her bright crimson shirt making her look more terrifying than usual. It looked like she had dipped it in someones blood, even if it didn't smell that way. Emerald eyes strayed to the knives on her hip and he suddenly regretted ever thinking of chewing on her wagon. What punishment would she give him? Releasing the post, Kohaku practically shrank into the earth. His ears were flat against his head and his tail was curled underneath his soft, alabaster belly. Kohaku let loose a series of apologetic whines, but it didn't stay Amy's hands.

The golden dog yelled at him, fury clear in her voice. Her hand descended towards him and Kohaku closed his eyes and stiffened his body in preparation for the blow. He waited, and waited for his punishment to start, but it didn't come. Amy hadn't hit him. Confused, Kohaku slowly opened his eyes and whispered a tentative whine. When Amy spoke, he couldn't believe his ears. A present? For him? And he had just blown it.

Instincts kicking in, Kohaku crawled forward a little on his belly and leaned up to apologetically lick Amy's fingers. "I'm sorry. I'm responsible, please don't take my gift away." It was so rare that he received gifts from Amy, and the colorful pup coveted each one just as he coveted her smile.

<style type="text/css">
.amyschild .space {float:right; width:278px; height:364px;}
.amyschild b {font-weight:bold; color:#4D0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amyschild p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.amyschild p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.amyschild .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.amyschild p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.amyschild {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... kohaku.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread