M-Changing for the better
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: ooc

Kohaku didn't want to disobey Amy, he just wanted to relieve the pain in his gums. He knew he wasn't supposed to chew on her wagon, but it wasn't like he had damaged another wheel. Besides, he had been careful not to bite too hard. Sure, there were a few extra dents, but he was better at controlling his strength. And, besides, it was Amy's fault for not paying enough attention to him. If she had been watching him, she could have said no earlier.

Amy's accusatory eyes continued to pierce the male, unswayed by his apologies and submission. Crushed by her rejection, Kohaku whined again. "I'm not a child. I can handle the present, I swear. I wont bite on the wagon again, I'll pick a tree next time or... or not bite at all! I'm ready! Please!" Green eyes shifted as he looked over Amy, trying to tell if his words had broken through her armor. Would she believe him? Would she give him his gift, or take it away before he could ever see it?

The words pierced his heart, she wouldn't give it to him. Standing tall and defiant, Kohaku tried one last time. He raised his head and tail, ears erect as he showed off his growth. The pup had grown big, or bigger, in his six months of life, and still had some more growing to do. "I'm ready."

<style type="text/css">
.amyschild .space {float:right; width:278px; height:364px;}
.amyschild b {font-weight:bold; color:#4D0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amyschild p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.amyschild p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.amyschild .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.amyschild p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.amyschild {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... kohaku.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread