M-Changing for the better
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

His soft cries would have been hard for anyone else to ignore. Amy just waited for him to prove himself, to show that he wouldn't be making that mistake again. He pleaded like a child, doing nothing to prove that he was ready for what she was going to give him. It was disappointing. She'd been truly looking forwards to this day. His promises were weak, none of the iron strength that she'd tried to instill in him showing. She began to turn, pausing at his last movement. He was still a youth, but in that moment he showed that he could be more, that he would one day be the one she'd worked so hard to form.

Smiling she knelt down, looking him in the eyes. That's what I was waiting for. The maturity to stand up, and be prepared, and not make those mistakes. Her eyes flickered back to the wagon wheel, shaking her head. Don't do it again. Turning she lifted her head, scenting for where her target was. He couldn't have gotten too far, a creature of habit. Alright, let's get your present. I'm taking you on your first hunt. Eyes gleaming with pride she walked out, senses opened and tracking the poor targeted male that would be today's sacrifice.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]

Messages In This Thread