M-Changing for the better
The male took a brief glance at Amy, realizing that she was involved. Why wasn't she helping him? Had she trained the pup to do this? Cruelly Amy smiled, letting Kohaku continue his relentless pursuit. His actions were sure, the time spent training him in how to fight on four legs now paying off. It hadn't been more than the basics, as they didn't have much time, but Kohaku could fight. Slowly the older wolf grew more tired, Kohaku refusing to cease attacking though she knew that he had to be just as weary under the assault.

The body finally fell limp, Amy kneeling down and stroking against Kohaku. You have done so well! I'm proud of you. Leaning over she licked at the blood that was flecked on Kohaku's body. She'd use the poultices in her wagon to patch him up once they got back. Moving over to the kill Amy moved fast, grabbing one of the pans that the dead male had laying around the campsite. Tilting the dead body she let the blood flood out, draining him. Occasionally she added another cut or changed the position, filling it up. Looking in she smiled. Yes, there was enough.

Placing the pan down she moved to Kohaku again, petting him and giving him all the affection that she could. You are such a good boy. A powerful warrior. And now, you're old enough. With your first kill, I can make you into a luperci like me. All you have to do is drink his blood. Nudging the pan forwards she smiled, excited to see it unfold. He would be able to shift, and she could teach him so many more things. Hopefully it would remove his stubborn wild streaks as well, letting him become cultured.

Messages In This Thread