Never made it as a wise man
Used to their weak mother as they were the children didn't notice when the grey woman closed her eyes and began to doze off, severely weakened by the ordeal that had destroyed her world and family. Her fur was still falling out in clumps of dead hair giving her a straggly half formed look too. Excited yipping woke her up and she peered through her blurry vision at who had stirred them up. With a soft bark though she called them back to her. The scent reached her nose before her eyes cleared and she immediately sat up straighter, ears alert. The children waddled back close and even Ky'Ry' lifted her head, sniffing at the air using one of her four available senses.

They weren't pleased with this decision, they wanted to meet the new stranger who smelled similar to them and their mother. She didn't know if Keldava would retaliate against her on her small young siblings. Finally her vision cleared and the brown blob turned into a detailed image of her daughter, with a small feline perched onto her shoulder. She swallowed down the bile that threatened to rise up her throat and spoke quietly without meeting Keldava's eyes, she was as she should be, shame faced and downtrodden,

"My daughter, how I have wronged you. I am sorry."

Messages In This Thread