I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]
[WC: 453 | Pts: 0] Ooc.

Abella was so absorbed in speaking to the flowers that she did not notice that she was nearing the stranger. Closer and closer as she whispered to each large, yellow bud, she came toward the black female on her chestnut horse. There were still sobs stuck in her throat, but talking to the beautiful, tall plants soothed them just enough to keep her crying at bay. Or not at all. The cream-colored coyote lost herself in nature while she tried to forget why she had so many cuts and bruises. Her chest was a huge scab and whenever she moved the wrong way, she would start gushing blood again. The edges around it were pink, and that was a clear sign that the wound was healing ever so slowly.

Tyko eyed the strange woman from where he stood, but said nothing. She seemed to be just as curious as to what Abella was doing as he was. She also didn't look like she posed a threat - so he let her watch the girl as well. He eyed the woman, but stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, not moving. When he thought they had made eye contact, he nodded to her with a slight smile on his lips. He had been in a good mood for the past few days, despite all the events that had happened.

Abella continued along the long row of flowers, and was literally about to face the woman’s horse. How she didn’t catch on to the scent right in front of her was a mystery; Maybe it was because the scent of the flowers masked all smells around her, and because there were so many... For no particular reason, she decided to look up. She hadn’t noticed the woman before, and upon seeing her, the coygirl jumped - and with the jerky motion, cracked her scab and fell on her ass in the dirt. She just sat there gaping up at the Salsolan woman with wide purple eyes and a, now, small trickle of blood leaking between her breasts. She didn’t bother wiping it away, but scrambled to her feet and backed away from the Crone. She bowed instantly, feeling a sense of importance radiating from the woman. ”My apologies, madam.” She bowed lowly to the woman, and then rose and scampered away back towards Tyko with dirt on her ass. She reached the middle of the field and stopped and turned back towards the stranger, but kept her eyes from directly meeting hers. She wasn’t sure who to go to. Tyko brought her so much emotional pain - he reminded her of what happened - and this new woman could be a danger.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread