I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]

Eris is by Alaine!

The dark-hued woman had enough experience with coyotes -- being one herself, having lived in Inferni, and surrounding herself with those of Lykoi and Kimaris blood still -- and recognized this blood in the one speaking to flowers. The other was a dark-colored male, his fur colored a deep chocolate-charcoal sort of color. It was his eyes that drew her attention, however -- they were brilliant and bloody red in his face. No -- they're pink, she realized. His size impressed her more than his eyes, however, and she peered over that form attentively, wondering if its services were to be hired out. His motion was a small one, and Eris returned it with a slightly wider smile, though her gaze was quick to return to the flower-speaker. She then only gave furtive glances toward the tall male, playing at observing primarily the coyote girl.

And good thing she did, for the girl came closer and closer. As she approached, Eris saw the wound upon her and was surprised at its size and freshness, though she did not yet comment. The canine seemed to be in another world entirely. Eris leaned forward a little as the woman approached, her saddle squeaking. Perhaps it was that which caused her to look up, or perhaps she was already in the process of such when Eris leaned forward -- but in any case, the woman was scared about witless and fell backwards onto the earth. Eris only blinked at her apology, and watched the slight creature scamper toward the taller wolf.

She looked toward the pair curiously, the pink-eyed man and his bleeding companion. Eris did not know what to make of this, but she didn't much feel there was danger -- clearly, the wanderer was delusional or brainless or both. The taller one -- he had not yet spoke, and she could not judge his mind. She remembered the smile. That's the strangest thing I've seen in quite a while, she said, drawling the words slowly. Her accent, slight as it was and inapparent in most cases, was layered over the voice for effect. Her smile was toothy. What were you saying to the flowers, my dear girl? Her voice had returned to its normal sound.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread