I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]
[WC: 355 | Pts: 0] Ooc.

Despite Abella getting so close to the woman, she seemed utterly amused and very much so curious as to what she was doing with the flowers. Her big purple eyes watched the duo cautiously, not comprehending why the woman would speak to her and not Tyko first. He was her ‘master’. But the other continued to talk to her anyway, and glancing back at Tyko and not seeing an angered expression on his face, she stepped toward the other woman cautiously as to close the extra distance so that they would speak. ”Encouragement. I told each one how beautiful they are.” Something she wished someone would do for her. Her voice was small and quiet, but she projected it as much as she could. She wasn’t used to speaking with others and rarely ever had a conversation with anyone before. Except for Axelle. She seemed nice enough, even though she was a clear enemy of Tyko’s and a mate to the monster that mangled her chest.

Abella wasn’t sure whether to introduce herself or not, but was interrupted anyway. The sudden appearance of Tyko calmed her nerves, strangely, in this situation. It took the pressure off of her for a few seconds. Seemingly, he had been walking up the rows behind her as she explained her conversation with the sunflowers.

”Peculiar girl, isn’t she?” His tenor voice boomed from behind Abella as he walked into view. He stopped just beside his servant, and looked up at the woman. He was good for talking about her like she wasn’t even there - like she was some sort of pet that wasn’t worthy to be joined in his conversation. The cream coyote just stood there silently, switching her eyes between the pair as they conversed. ”I’m Tyko Amini, and who might you be?” He was exceptionally polite to this woman for no particular reason. He wore a friendly smile the whole time he was in her presence, but he did not bow. He couldn’t sense the importance of the female before him - and they were in neutral lands - her rank held no importance out here.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread