I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]
(283) Ooc.

Abella’s eyes widened as she realized what the female was talking about. Her being her slave. She quickly switched her gaze back to Tyko, pleading silently that he wouldn’t agree. Being his servant wasn’t always so pleasant, but she couldn’t imagine being someone else’s servant. He actually cared for her, as anyone else wouldn’t. He tried to save her, as he briefly mentioned once after the incident- she couldn’t see this woman risking her life to safe her from danger.

Tyko smirked at the woman’s question. ”Nice to meet you, but no. She only serves me.” Abella felt like fainting from the relief that she felt. ”She’s not trained. She’s serves me because I saved her life once.” And then continuously after, he didn’t say. She was one troublesome coyote. She always managed to get herself in trouble. Though, if she was to be trained – she would probably be a very obedient pet. He looked onto Abella with pride in his eyes, and he rested a hand on her opposite shoulder and pulled her closer to him. The cream-colored girl smiled up at Eris.

Then he turned his gaze back on the female above him on her horse. ”Do you live around here, Ms. Eris?” It was his charm working. He was always incredibly polite to females, especially assertive, attractive ones like Eris before him. Abella whispered in Tyko’s ear, asking to frolic with the sunflowers again. Tyko nodded to her and slapped her lightly on the ass cheek. She skipped away happily and continued touching every flower, but didn’t say anything to them this time. She was aware that her privacy had been breached and she was being watched by an interested slave-master.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread