I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]

-- /drags ass all over 'souls ;_; sorry for the delay, life stinks

Eris is by Requiem!

What a pity, the dark-hued woman drawled, shaking her head. I had a pretty thing like her once, but... well, she was lost to me, the woman said, lifting the back of one hand to press it against her forehead a moment. Keep yours well, sir, the woman said, smiling pointedly. The marks across the small canine's chest were fearsome indeed -- though of course, it was the epitome of hypocrisy for Eris to advise against physical punishment of one's slaves. Molcaxitl's punishments and even things that hadn't been punitive were things against which Eris had once sworn to protect Molca. Slaves were undeserving of loyalty, but the best should be kept well -- there was no use in a dead servant.

The dark woman paused her answer as the slave leaned close, studying their companionship with a sharp eye. His affection was more obvious than Larkspur's, and it would have been difficult for her not to see. Her chartreuse eyes watched the retreat of the slim canine and returned promptly to Tyko. Perhaps, she said, smiling coyly. What if I told you I was from Inferni? she said, again lifting her hand. This time it went to her mouth in a dramatic gesture of shock. It was not entirely untrue, either -- in a distant way, she was from Inferni, just as she was from Anathema, too. I thought residence was like age -- something you don't just ask a lady. There was again the coy grin, and her tail twitched a few times with mirth, evidence of her playfulness. For all of it, though, she was no Salsolian betrayer -- games were simply another way of accomplishing the end result.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread